Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just for Kicks

I am in the middle of putting together year end documents and projections for my company's new fiscal year. I thought I would post some pictures while I wait on my reports to load just for fun since I came across so many funny ones in My Documents today. I hope they're not just funny to me.



No idea???

Shortly after this picture was taken, my canoe capsized. For a split second, I feared for my life (no, not from drowning but by impalement by another canoe). Yes, I'm short, but they're also really tall.

No idea what Curt is supposed to be in this picture.

One of the more creative Halloween costumes I remember


Are you surprised?

I have a lot more, but it's time to run for now and get to sleep. If I have time later, I'll post some more.
















No comments: