Friday, May 16, 2008

Do you Cook?

I rarely get to watch TV anymore, but American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures - apparently mine and millions of others'.  Anyway, I used to watch every episode, but that kind of time is hard to come by anymore.  I watched regularly at the beginning of the season, some in the middle, and started tuning in again recently.

If you follow it at all, it's David vs. David this finale.  David Cook was one of my favorites from the beginning, so I was glad to see him make it so far.  I am, of course, one of the "American Idle" as Simon calls us viewers that watch but never vote.  Anyway, I'm hoping Cook wins it all.  David Archuleta was the early favorite, and I thought I liked him too but his little annoying habits have started to wear on me.  He needs to open his eyes, and the over the top humility is somewhat unappealing now.

Well, if you follow the show, I'm sure you have your own opinions.  I'm sure no one cares (especially since I don't vote), but that's my two cents on the matter.

2 comments:

James said...

Sometimes I forget you're a big American Idol dork. A cute dork, but a dork nonetheless.

Chatter said...

I watched some in the beginning but I think I've missed the last couple months so I have no clue who david or david is. Enjoy the rest of the season. I've not kept up with any shows since Biruk has been home and I doubt I will pick back up any time soon.
C