Tuesday, October 9, 2007

3 Years Ago Today

My mom has JJ for the day. I should be doing work, but I decided there was something important I needed to do today - thank my husband for 3 wonderful years of marriage.

We've had our ups and downs like every couple, but I do hope God blesses us with many more years to come.

After meeting in high school (and subsequently dating for 10 years), James I were married on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - a beautiful fall day! I cannot believe how the years have passed so quickly. Life passes so fast sometimes I wish I could capture every moment to relive it again later. It's been a short 3 years, and here we are with 1 beautiful son and waiting on our next two to arrive.

This one is for you, James, for all the years of laughter, love, and lunacy. I am lucky to have found you, and our children are lucky to have you as their dad. Happy Anniversary!

HIGH SCHOOL YEARS





COLLEGE YEARS

ALL THE YEARS SINCE . . .




2 comments:

James said...

Wow. All those pictures make me feel old. And fat.At this rate I'll be 400 lbs. by our tenth anniversary. I can't believe it's already been three years! I love you more every year! Here's to many, many more years.

Chatter said...

You guys are too cute!! I loved seeing all the pictures. Julie, you are so beautiful!

Congratulations you two!