Monday, October 8, 2007

JJ Antics

I'm at 29 weeks complete and counting (up, not down). I've spent the better part of the last 2 months working from my parents' house or from home. It's been nice to be able to see JJ most of the day even though I've had to cut back a bit on my activity. He's quite a character and spending most the day with him just gives me lots of stories to share.

He's very into Sesame Street now. As far as television goes, it's pretty educational so I usually let him get his daily dose. He knows all the characters, but Elmo and Ernie seem to be his favorites. Here he is in this shot playing with his "Tetameet" toy. He is also a fan of cameras, and he insists on seeing the "picca" of JJ after I take them. He told me that it was "JJ paying with Tetameet on da bed". He seems to be enjoying that he's learning to speak in sentences, and he does his best to be as descriptive as possible.


Later he decided he wanted to pretend to sleep, so he laid down for me to take a picture of JJ "teeping".
Another one of his favorite games is hiding under the covers, so here he is again showing off for the camera. Once he was done having his picture taken, he said he wanted to take a picture.


This one, as JJ called it, is "momma's belly and compooter". I laughed, and I posted it only because he took this one. Ordinarily, I'm not really anxious to show off my ENORMOUS belly.

I'm looking forward to the arrival of the twins, but I hope I have just as much time to enjoy the crazy antics of my lovely JJ.

Here's two of our favorites "JJisms" his dad and I wanted to make sure we record.

"Good morning" - It doesn't matter what time of day it is . . . it's always good morning for JJ. He understands it as a greeting, but he doesn't quite have morning, afternoon, and evening all worked out.

"Oh my God" or "Oh my goodness" - probably a bad habit on my part . . . but it's funny to hear how dramatic he can be about things.

1 comment:

James said...

I love these pictures. Jameson looks so "old."