Thursday, August 16, 2007

Babies at Week 21

Well, here they are finally! After what seemed like an eternity, we finally got to see the babies again. If James is clever enough, we might post some ultrasound video later. As always, it's amazing to see the little babies living inside of me, but my endurance is definitely wearing thin. I thought the pregnancy would go much faster since I have plenty to keep me busy, but I still have a long road ahead. Nonetheless, we are very blessed to even have any children. Physically, I'm hanging in there, but another 19 weeks seems like such a long time considering how big I am already.



Baby A is the boy, and Baby B is the girl, but we still have no names. We just had the ultrasound on Tuesday, but my lack of energy has kept me from posting until today (I'm sure I'll regret it tomorrow morning). Unfortunately, James didn't get to enjoy the ultrasound since Jameson was not at all cooperative. They waited in the car; however, the technician did manage to record most of it for him. The recorded version somehow just is not as exciting as the "live" one. We're having another one in 4 weeks though, so at least he'll get another chance to see them in utero before they are born.

We are still very excited, but overwhelmed at the idea of not knowing what to expect. In usual Davis style, we have made no preparations for these two, but we'll get around to it eventually . . . even if it means we're scrambling after they're born. I'm excited at the thought of finally meeting these 2 little people and seeing how they change our lives.

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Love the pics Julie! I bet you are getting so excited :)

Hope the time left goes well and you are able to get some rest!

Best of luck :)
Aunt Chatter